What can an SEO company do for you? Search Engine Optimization!
Does your business have a website? If you do, then you have met the first criteria of online visibility. Now it is time to consider online marketing and search engine optimization, as a way to increase your online exposure. No website? We’re not just a Long Island SEO company, check out our web design solutions or contact us. You can chat with us (chat box in the bottom right) or call 631-319-3600.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. When most businesses think of SEO, what comes to mind is getting their business listed on the first page of Google. While this is the goal, that’s not what SEO is, and Google is not the only search engine in existence. However, when it comes to search engines, Google is number one with the largest market share. As you can see in the graphic below:
You will also notice that, combined, the rest of the search engines are accountable for 61% of search traffic. So, yes, getting your business found on Google is important. But so is being listed on the rest of the search engines. If your business is not listed on any of the major search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo, contact us immediately for search engine optimization pricing, at 631-319-3600.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEO is a slice of the online marketing pie, along with email marketing, social media marketing, pay per click adverting and other search engine marketing strategies. The reason search engine optimization is so important, and arguably the key ingredient of any successful online marketing campaign, is because SEO helps the search engines understand what your business is all about. In the process of optimizing a website for search engines, we focus on writing code that will help the search engines understand your business, service or product, your location, and service area. This is extremely important and plays a major role in whether your business is presented to people when they search online for your product or service. If your website is not even showing up for a search of your business name, then our local listing service can make a significant impact. However, if you want to compete and have your website show up for keywords and search phrases that will drive users to your website, you have to implement full search engine optimization and local SEO techniques. For a free estimate on our search engine optimization service, contact us. You can chat with us or call 631-319-3600.
Search engine optimization is complex. Google’s algorithm has over 200 factors. Bing has over 800 that affect whether or not your website has been deemed relevant to the search query made by the user. Some of the biggest factors are things like the amount, quality, and relevance of the links pointing to your website. We call this your backlink profile. Among other factors are website speeds, mobile readiness (does your site work on phones and tablets?), content, and social signal (reviews, likes, shares, retweets, etc.). For more information on factors affecting search engine ranking, check out these annual reports by some of the SEO industry’s top thought leaders MOZ and SearchMetrics. As a Long Island SEO company, we focus on white hat, ethical SEO techniques, that will ensure you do not get hit with penalties, remove, or ban your website from the search results page. For information on search engine optimization pricing, contact us. You can chat with us (chat box in the bottom right) or call 631-319-3600.
Our Long Island SEO experts conduct extensive research to find out which keywords & phrases your potential customers are searching for. We’ll maximize your website’s visibility by embedding this information in all the right places throughout your entire website.
Key Benefits Of Our Search Engine Optimization Package:
- Each webpage will be individually custom-coded with appropriate headers, titles, meta tags, and alt tags to maximize your visibility for your chosen keywords
- Custom copywriting – a delicate balance between artful linguistics to match your customer’s search engine queries.
- Link building – every quality website that links back to you is counted as a “vote” by search engines. Our SEO specialists will build a network of reputable links to boost your online business authority.
- We monitor your rankings daily and perform continuous maintenance based on current keyword trends
- E-commerce product optimization – help your customers find the products they are looking to purchase, by leading them to your shop.
- Weekly search engine placement statistical reports.
- Search Engine and Directory Submission – your site will be primed and ready for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and MSN
- Our services are tax deductible!
- This is the best option for businesses that want to improve their search engine placement organically. Search engine optimization is a slow and steady race, but with everlasting payoff.