01 May To Blog or Not to Blog?
As a business owner in a competitive online world, this question arises more and more frequently. If you find yourself in this position, the following statistics may help you to make a decision about adding a blog to your marketing strategy.
Through the use of keywords and search engine optimization, blogging is an extremely effective way to generate traffic to your website. By creating relevant, educational and interesting content that answers potential buyers’ questions, blogs ensure that you are attracting customers to your website. Following are some convincing statistics that a blog may be an important addition to your marketing and SEO strategy.
- B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not.
- Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than small businesses that do not blog.
- According to Hubspot, businesses with 401-1000 pages of content get six times more leads than those with 51-100. In simple terms, the more you blog, the more leads you generate.
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful.
- 75% of consumers believe that companies with original content are interested in building good relationships.
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
Beyond all of the positive statistics, blogs give businesses the opportunity to positively connect with their customers, and it can support their social media initiatives. A blog is one of the best ways to establish your brand and your business as an expert in your industry. As you share your blog posts on social media, you increase traffic to your business website. Let’s face it – it’s difficult to maintain an active social media presence without access to unique, high-quality content. In addition, blog posts can provide great content for email newsletters.
Blogs are an effective and results driven method to attract consumers to your website. When you consistently publish valuable content, it can drastically increase your online lead generation. According to Forbes.com, “A blog is one of the best ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors. By providing your own unique thoughts and insights, you naturally grow your search traffic, customer trust and ultimately, sales.”
On Top Visibility offers custom blog packages that produce results. All content is written by our highly experienced copy writers that work closely with your business to market your brand and your message. We offer valuable monthly blog and SEO packages that can enhance your business reach.
If you are interested in a blog package and SEO campaign that help your business to achieve recognition and accelerate sales, contact the experts at On Top Visibility. Contact us today at 631-319-3600 or visit www.ontopvisibility.com to get started on your custom blog package today.