5 Essential Social Media Marketing Tools

5 Essential Social Media Marketing Tools

social media marketingIn today’s day and age, social media marketing is just as important as other forms of advertising. Check out these tips on maximizing your presence on your accounts:

Share at the Right Time
When are people using social media? The answer is, of course, all the time, but some specific times do tend to be better than others. For instance, Google Plus is most used from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Twitter has hot times from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., and Facebook wins at 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.. Try to gauge when your particular audience is most likely to be browsing and sharing.

Grow Your E-Mail List
You think that e-mail marketing is obsolete? Think again! The average yield for email marketing is $44.25 for every dollar spent. Email is still very possible, and you have a lot to gain from investing in thoughtful newsletters and promotions to send to your subscribers. After all — search engine and email use are the top two most popular internet activities worldwide.

Target Your Audience
You must have a strong brand identity, and know your target demographic well — otherwise, targeting certain social media groups and trends will not be of much use to you. Keeping up with general trends among your audience is also a great idea for social media marketing.

Pay For It Sometimes
Organic leads are still vital. In a perfect world, it would be enough, but let’s face the facts. Sometimes, you need a little more of a boost. About 70% of the links search users click on are organic, not paid, but what about the other 30%? All social media platforms have opportunities for you to purchase ads, or to boost your posts. By paying for ad placements, you are expanding your reach to outside of your community of browsers and customers.

Click Bait
You might associate the term “click-bait” with the cheap thrills of an inflammatory article or interesting title that draws browsers in, even though the content isn’t great. Content is still important, and is how you’ll end up generating leads, links, and shares, but click bait got one thing right — the fish hook we all thought we had down pat in eighth-grade composition. Get your audience to enter your site, page or article by learning how to formulate amazing titles, cover pages, graphics, and blurbs.

Social media marketing is one of many great methods of online marketing, and gaining internet visibility. Make sure to regularly maintain all of your accounts.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /usr/local/apache/sites/client609/ontopvisibility.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bridge-core/modules/shortcodes/shortcode-elements/_social-share/templates/social-share.php on line 118
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.